PUBLIC JOINT-STOCK COMPANY «BANK VOSTOK» (hereinafter “the Bank”) expresses its gratitude to you for the interest in the products and services, provided by the Bank. The Bank refers with diligence to protection of the information, received by it in connection with providing you with such banking services and products, and respects your right to non-disclosure of such information to third parties.
The Bank is a universal bank and offers a full range of banking services to its customers. Services are provided both upon customer’s request to the Bank and its branches, and by customers’ getting a possibility of remote access to accounts. In addition thereto, development of the market of providing customers with electronic money for use allows paying for goods and services in a cashless form without opening a customer’s account (including using remote access systems, which allow using prepaid cards).
The Bank’s remote access systems, such as Internet-Bank (online-bank) and mobile application provide our customers with an opportunity to get the information on the account state (including e-money availability), its transfer, exchange of information between the Bank and the customer, the customer’s submission of the relevant applications to the Bank, etc. (hereinafter “the Services”). For the purpose thereof, the customer needs only to have the appropriate software, technical devices (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) and access to the Internet.
To ensure the safe operation of such Services and the Bank’s wish to make them more useful and convenient, the Bank in the process of providing customers with the banking services (including by customers’ use of the remote access systems) collects, processes, uses and stores the customer’s information, the list of which, the purpose of its use and the grounds for its getting by any third party are described below.
1. List of the Information on the Customer (User), received, processed and stored by the Bank in the course of using the Services, and the Purpose for its Use.
а) personal information that a Service user provides independently to the Bank, including but not limited to, when you create an accounting record, registration, filling-in the relevant electronic forms in the process of using the Services (last name, first name, patronymic, e-address, telephone number, date of birth, details of payment or prepaid cards, information on the marketing research, requested from the customer for the purpose of establishing the relevant preferences of such a user, etc.);
б) personal information, collected by the Bank automatically in the process of the customer’s use of the Bank’s Services (including but not limited to, IP-address of the technical device (smartphone, tablet, etc.), through which the Services are used, model of such a technical device, version of the operating system installed thereon, unique identifiers of such a device, data on mobile communication operator, information on the transactions, made through the Services, time of transaction, amount, type of the transaction and means of its making (through the payment terminal, Internet transaction, etc.), data on the transfer recipient, mobile telephone number of third parties in transferring the funds in favor of mobile communication operators using the Services for the purpose of pay the cost of the services of such an operator, provided to such a third party.
2. Providing Information on the Customer (User) to Third Parties.
If the personal information is a banking secrecy, the Bank shall provide such information to third parties only in case of:
- Customer’s written permission;
- Based on the court decision;
- At the request of the law enforcement agencies, notaries, state executive service bodies, private executors, tax authorities, central executive body that implement the state policy in the sphere of the financial monitoring, the National Commission on Securities and Stock Market, other banks, National Agency of Ukraine on the issues of detection, search and management of the assets, derived from corruption and other crimes, by other state bodies in accordance with the procedure and to the extent, provided for by Article 62 of the Law of Ukraine “On Banks and Banking Activities”;
- To individuals and organizations for ensuring their performance of the functions or providing the Bank’s services according to the agreements, concluded between such individuals (organizations) and the Bank, provided that the functions and/or services, provided for by the agreements, relate to the Bank’s activity.
If personal information is not a banking secrecy, it can be transferred to third parties:
- With the customer’s consent;
- Without the customer’s consent in the cases, determined by law and only (if necessary) in the interest of the national security, economic prosperity and human rights.
The Bank may provide the information that does not provide an opportunity to identify the person to which it belongs (information in impersonal form) to any third party without the consent of its owners.
3. Storage of the Customer’s (User’s) Personal Information
The Bank takes all possible measures to ensure the safety and protection of the customers’ (users’) information against unauthorized attempts to get access to it, its change, detection and removal, as well as other types of misuse. The Bank constantly improves the methods of collection, storage and processing of the data, including the physical security measures to counter unauthorized access to the Bank’s systems. The Bank has developed and implemented the measures and restricting access mechanisms to the information of its employees, as well as control over its use. In case of concluding agreements with third parties under the terms and conditions of which disclosure of the personal information is necessary to perform works or to provide services, the Bank establishes the obligations of such counterparties regarding non-disclosure of such information and also specifies enhanced sanctions (fines, damages, etc.) in case of disclosing such information.
The security of using the Bank’s Services also depends on the user’s compliance with the Bank’s recommendations, available on the Bank’s official website on the Internet. A User must keep the accounting record data, such as a username and password from third parties. A User agrees to immediately notify the Bank of any suspected cases of unauthorized use of his/her/its accounting record. Compliance with the Bank’s recommendations will ensure maximum safety of the information, provided to the Bank.